Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pangkor

Well, as i mentioned my previous visit to Pangkor which is 16years ago...Pangkor doesn't change much though except blooming hotel and resort industries. I tried to located back the resort that i stayed in Pasir Bogak. Apparently it has changed to new management and new name from Ming resort to Faez Resort.

The sand is still sandy white, more to my surprise, the water is much crystal clear than murky last time. Apart from abseiling which scared the sh** hell of my life, exciting jungle trekking with 60 degree of kecuraman bukit, snorkling with only 2 species of fishes that can be found(dissappointed though), night camp in the jungle with thrilling and eerie sound effect, goosebump and seeing 'special object' that some of my coursemate were damn lucky bumped into, mind drilling kayaking and explorace Pangkor island (aka Amazing Race), what i like most is the refreshing breeze and fresh air that you can't find in KL. Too bad that i can't shop in Pangkor as i sprained my damn ankle again.

But i will definately go back to Pangkor again..

No comments:

Post a Comment