Monday, April 6, 2009

assessment oh assessment...


**Sigh. It seems that my evaluation pre-appear results in assessment exam today is worst after all. My KBKK (Kemahiran Berfikir secara kritis and kreafif) is not fully use by my HOKI (Hemisfera Otak Kiri) and HOKA (Hemisfera Otak Kanan). My modal storan maklumat is not working properly. Deeply dissappointed with myself. Don't know what's wrong with me. Simplest MCQ question can get wrong?? Simplest calculation for plotting graft also can go wrong??? My Cognitive Level somewhere lost in the woods....

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sigh**** low motivation la!!! Got back this feeling of anxiety again when i was doing tests for my degree (which i hate and difficult subject) such Ecology & DNA. Get C for this subject. Will i get C or D this time??

No comments:

Post a Comment