Thursday, February 26, 2009

Am I talented?


Ok. I 'm still not going to blog my Bali trip :p.
Today our English and Assesment class were cancelled and called to attend 1 day seminar organised by UKM and John Hopkins University on Center For Talented Group = GENIUS PEOPLE. Really open my eyes... gee... i 'don't even know thereis a center for genius people exists. I thought they were sent off just like that by their parents to Oxford or Cambrigde or Harvard for advancement in their studies..Very good seminar with 2 professional speakers from the center, Dr Julian and Dr Patricia. Really admired them for their passion and dedications in their research about gifted children.

Meanwhile I' m still scratching my head on blogging.... am i talented? Perhapsssss in another area i guess..... the picture above says it all.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment